Medical Campus Permit Reciprocity
Washington University in St. Louis Danforth Campus parking services and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis parking services recognize reciprocity of parking privileges on both campuses with appropriate parking permits.
Danforth Campus permits cannot be sold to full-time WUSM employees or students.
- The Danforth Campus recognizes all valid Medical Campus permits in yellow zones. Medical Campus permits are not meant for full-time use at the Danforth Campus. If you spend more than 20 hours during the business week on the Danforth Campus, you must purchase a Danforth Campus permit
- The Danforth Campus recognizes only valid Medical Campus reserved parking permits in red zones.
- The Danforth Campus does not recognize any Medical Campus permits in brown or blue zones.
- The Medical Campus recognizes Danforth Campus red annual permits, including the official business permit, on any WUSM surface lot. Danforth Campus permits are not meant for full-time use at the Medical Campus. If you spend more than 20 hours during the business week on the Medical Campus, you must purchase a Medical Campus permit.
- The Medical Campus recognizes Danforth Campus yellow, brown, blue and Eliot permits in Lot H only. Lot H is located at 4480 Clayton Avenue (behind the 4480 Building).
Both the Danforth Campus and Medical Campus parking offices provide parking and contact information for the other campus to facilitate parking reciprocity for faculty, staff and students who need to park on both campuses.