|Home > Transportation Services > WUSTL Bus Routes and Schedules > Transit Tips
- If you need help planning your trip or finding our schedule information, please call us at 935-4140. We will be happy to help you with your trip or assist you with transportation in any way possible. Accessibilty questions or special transportation questions should also be directed to the shuttle information line at 935-5600.
- If the weather is inclement or during certain times of the day, we may experience delays in our schedules due to traffic or other road conditions. Please be patient; it is always our desire to arrive and depart according to schedule. It is best to arrive at the bus stop several minutes early. Our drivers operate their routes according to the standard time in our dispatch office. If you want to check your time against our time, please call us at 935-4140.
- When waiting at the bus stop, please wave at the approaching driver, and he or she will stop for you. We share many bus stops with Bi-State, so we need a wave from you to be sure you need us to stop.
- Smoking is never allowed on our vehicles.
- We appreciate your help in keeping our vehicles clean. Food and drink are allowed on the shuttle vehicles in closed containers only. Eating and drinking are not allowed on University vehicles.
- Please let the driver know a block in advance of your intended stop. Please indicate that you want the next stop by calling out "Next stop, please." The driver will acknowledge that he or she heard you.
- If you believe that you have lost something on one of our buses, please call us at 935-4140 to see if we found it. We keep lost articles in our office for seven days before turning them over to the University Lost & Found at Mallinckrodt Center.
- Thank you for using our service. Your safety is
our ultimate concern. For additional transit safety tips, visit
Students who use public transportation to access off-campus locations
are responsible for their own safety. Students should be aware
of their surroundings and should avoid traveling alone, particularly
- We hope that you find our service meets your transportation needs.
Parking and Transportation Services welcomes any comments, questions,
or suggestions. Please call us at 935-4140.