The mission of Washington University in St. Louis Parking & Transportation Services is to facilitate campus access to faculty, staff, students and the community for university business and activities. The department’s goal is to serve the university community with fairness, courtesy, consistency and efficiency.
We strive on a daily basis to provide:
- well maintained parking
- pleasant, courteous and helpful customer service
- programs that support the university’s sustainability goals
- enforcement to protect the rights of permit holders and visitors
- safe, convenient, reliable alternate modes of transportation
- support for campus events
- management of the information resources pertaining to parking facilities and transportation services
The parking system at Washington University is designed to protect the parking privileges of permit-holders and visitors. The parking regulations are intended to provide faculty, staff, students and visitors with safe, secure and convenient places to park.