Please be aware of important alerts and closures.
COVID-19 Updates for Danforth Parking & Transportation
Parking and Transportation Services has created a dedicated COVID-19 webpage for important news and alerts regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the Danforth Campus.
Student Parking Permits
If you are an eligible student interested in purchasing a Danforth Campus parking permit for the 2021-22 academic year, please be aware that they will be available starting mid- to late-July. We will share more information as we get closer.
Free Bike Tune-Ups
Between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, June 21, the Parking and Transportation team and Office of Sustainability will offer free bike tune-ups outside the DUC in the Edison Courtyard on the Danforth Campus. Learn more here.
Open Parking Returns to the Danforth Campus
Open park will begin June 1, 2021. During this time, parking will be complimentary in visitor and yellow designated parking spaces through August 15, 2021. Normal operations will resume August 16, 2021. View the entire announcement
Shuttle Summer Operations
Medical Campus Permit Reciprocity: effective Feb 1, 2020
Due to capacity constraints, the Medical School will be temporarily relocating Danforth reciprocal parkers from Lot-L (view map) to 1234 South Kingshighway Blvd. Two shuttles will be operating from this location. Review details on the Reciprocity webpage.
East End Garage: Important Alert
Over the next few days, you will notice Parking and Transportation deploying new temporary signage on P1 of the East End Garage. The new space designations will officially be in effect beginning Monday, Jan. 13.
- Temporary signage installed Wednesday, January 8 – Friday, January 10, 2020.
- Enforcement according to new designations will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, 2020.
- Red-permit parking spaces on P1 have been adjusted and realigned to better meet demand.
- Reserved Bearly Drivers spaces will move from the center of the garage to the south side of the west wall.
- Enterprise CarShare spaces will be divided and move from the center of the garage to the north and south sides.
- Yellow spaces will be removed from P1. All yellow spaces will be located on the ramp leading to P2 and on P2.
- Permanent signage to be installed the week of Spring Break.
These changes are expected to enhance the East End parking experience for both visitors and permit holders alike. Contact the team with questions at 314-935-5601 or email@example.com.
New Campus Transportation Policies
In response to significant safety concerns, WashU is introducing a new policy on electric scooters and other motorized transportation devices as well as a new bike policy featuring rules on the safe operation of bikes, proper parking and a new bike registration requirement. Review the new policies.
Shuttle & Alerts Calendar
Attention mobile phone users: Turn your device to horizontal view for best results.