Employee parking fines may be paid online below, by mail, or by visiting the Parking & Transportation Services office. Each individual is responsible for paying all violations.
- Fine amounts are printed on each ticket placed on vehicles that are in violation of regulations.
- Payment for all fines is due seven (7) days from the date the violation was issued.
- If fines are not paid within seven (7) days, an invoice will be sent. If payment is not received, action will be initiated for payroll deduction. Subsequent vehicle registration will be withheld and permits will not be sold until all outstanding violations have been paid. Payment may be made as follows: cash, check, credit card, or payroll deduction.
- Individuals with outstanding fines will not be allowed to purchase new permits/passes until the fines are paid in full.
- Habitual violators are subject to an additional fine as well as towing. A complete list of university fines can be obtained from Parking & Transportation Services.
- The policy remains that all citation appeals must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days. Any appeals received after seven (7) calendar days will not be accepted or reviewed.
Pay Employee Citation Fine Now
Need WashU Key Assistance? Contact the help desk at 314-935-5707.
Payments may also be made by mail or visiting the office:
Parking & Transportation Services
Washington University in St. Louis
700 Rosedale Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63112
Pay by cash, check, or credit card.
Displaying a Fraudulent Permit or Pass
In addition to a fine of up to $1,000 for displaying a lost, stolen, invalid, altered, and/or fraudulent annual permit or short-term pass, the car will be towed at the owner’s expense, the violator could have his/her parking privileges revoked, and the owner may be referred for criminal prosecution.
Updated Only Ticket Policy
Washington University in St. Louis will NO longer automatically void one parking violation (for no permit, incorrect zone, etc.) per fiscal year, if it is the only ticket issued. Every citation issued will be due and payable within seven (7) calendar days.
Forgetting to Display a Permit
Your Washington University parking permit must be displayed at all times when on campus. Citations issued for not having your permit displayed cannot be voided. Citations are due and payable within seven (7) calendar days. If you would like to appeal the citation, you may follow the citation appeals process.