Due to circumstances related to Covid-19, Enterprise has opted to suspend the Enterprise CarShare service for the foreseeable future.
More information from Enterprise
(including frequently asked questions)
In lieu of the Enterprise CarShare program, Enterprise is offering a special daily rental discount to WashU students and employees.
- $35/day for up to a full-size car.
- Renters can be 18+ years old.
- Free pick-up and drop-off service to Rent-A-Car branches.
- Guaranteed vehicle if you book a reservation 24 hours ahead.
- Rental includes Roadside Assistance and a collision damage waiver. The collision damage waiver covers damage to the rental car only, not damage to other vehicles. Renters 21-years-old and up can add liability insurance for $15/day but renters 18-20 years old will need to secure their own liability insurance if they’d like insurance that covers damages to other vehicles and bodily injury liability.
This offer is only available to WashU students and employees who have a WashU ID. All transactions and rental agreements are between the renter and Enterprise. Washington University in St. Louis is not a party to the transaction or rental agreement and is not liable for any damages that may result from a breach of that agreement or are in any way related to the rental transaction, including but not limited to bodily injury suffered by the renter or any third party or any damage to the rental or other vehicles.
To receive the special discount and reserve a car directly from Enterprise, visit the Enterprise booking page. If you have any questions, please contact Enterprise directly:
- Enterprise Car Rental Reservations: 1-855-266-9289
- Customer Service: 1-855-266-9565
- Roadside Assistance: 1-800-307-6666