Washington University in St. Louis Danforth Campus parking services and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis parking services recognize reciprocity of parking privileges on both campuses with appropriate parking permits.
Effective July 1, 2017, WUSM parking permits will be valid in the Danforth underground garage only.
Danforth Campus permits cannot be sold to full-time WUSM employees or students.
- The Danforth Campus recognizes all valid Medical Campus permits in yellow zones. A physical hang-tag issued by the WUSM Parking & Transportation Office must be displayed. Medical Campus permits are not meant for full-time use at the Danforth Campus. If you spend more than 20 hours during the business week on the Danforth Campus, you must purchase a Danforth Campus permit.
- The Danforth Campus recognizes only valid Medical Campus reserved parking permits in red zones.
- The Danforth Campus does not recognize any Medical Campus permits in brown or blue zones.
- The Medical Campus recognizes Danforth Campus red annual permits, including the official business permit, on any WUSM surface lot. Danforth Campus permits are not meant for full-time use at the Medical Campus. If you spend more than 20 hours during the business week on the Medical Campus, you must purchase a Medical Campus permit.
- The Medical Campus recognizes Danforth Campus yellow, brown, green, blue and Eliot permits in the Clayton Garage only. Please take a ticket when entering Clayton Garage and before leaving the garage please put your name, phone number and current permit number on the back of the ticket. Exit out through the garage attendant show your permit and give the attendant your ticket. Questions regarding parking at the Medical School can be directed to the FISC desk at 314-362-3100.
Both the Danforth Campus and Medical Campus parking offices provide parking and contact information for the other campus to facilitate parking reciprocity for faculty, staff and students who need to park on both campuses.