IMPORTANT ALERTS – Danforth Campus
Shuttle Updates Beginning June 13, 2022:
- DeBaliviere Place schedule has been adjusted. Please make sure to check these new times before traveling as all times have changed.
- Due to construction beginning on Snow Way Drive, the Campus Circulator must be rerouted. The normal two stops along Snow Way will not be accessible and this project is expected to last 5 weeks. During this time, there will be one temporary bus stop at the loading dock just east of the law school.
Summer Bike Tune-up Events
The team and the Office of Sustainability are hosting two FREE bike tune-ups on June 9 & July 13. Events may be postponed due to inclement weather or unforeseen events. Check here for updates. Learn more
July-August Power Washing
WashU will be power washing several areas starting mid-July and ending mid-August. Specifically:
- East End Garage Tues., July 12 through Fri., July 15 from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- 560 Trinity (COCA): Sat., July 16 and Sun., July 17 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Snow Way Garage: Mon., July 18 through Weds., July 20 from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Wallace Garage: Thurs., July 21 and Fri., July 22 from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Shelley Garage: Sat., July 23 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Danforth Garage: Sun., July 24 through Tues., July 26 from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Millbrook Garage: Sat., Aug. 13 through Tues., Aug. 16 from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
2022 Danforth Campus Parking
Those parking on the campus will need a 2021-2022 parking permit or pay to park in visitor designated spaces. This includes faculty, staff, graduate students and undergraduates with a sophomore or higher standing and basic service contractors.
We offer garage and Passport parking across campus.
Register for U-Pass
Free transportation via St. Louis Metro public transit.
Parking permits for eligible students, faculty and staff.
Washington University in St. Louis Parking & Transportation Services facilitates campus access to faculty, staff, students and the community for university business and activities. The department’s goal is to serve the university community with fairness, courtesy, consistency and efficiency.
There are many ways to get to and around campus.