Student parking fines may be paid online below, by mail, or by visiting the Parking & Transportation Services office. Each individual is responsible for paying all violations.
- Fine amounts are printed on each ticket placed on vehicles that are in violation of regulations.
- Payment for all fines is due seven (7) days from the date the violation was issued.
- Fines will be charged to the student’s account if not paid within seven (7) days.
- Individuals with outstanding fines will not be allowed to purchase new permits/passes until the fines are paid in full. Students with delinquent accounts could have academic records placed on hold with the university. Registration materials, transcripts, and grade reports could be withheld pending settlement of all accounts.
- Habitual violators are subject to an additional fine as well as towing. A complete list of university fines can be obtained from Parking & Transportation Services.
- The policy remains that all citation appeals must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days. If you encountered special circumstances that delayed your appeal request beyond the stated seven (7) calendar days, please include that information in the comments and we will take it into consideration.
Need WashU Key Assistance? Contact the help desk at 314-935-5707.
Payments may also be made by mail or visiting the office:
- Parking & Transportation Services
Washington University in St. Louis
700 Rosedale Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63112
Pay by cash, check, credit card, or student account.
- Displaying a Fraudulent Permit or Pass
In addition to a fine of up to $1,000 for displaying a lost, stolen, invalid, altered, and/or fraudulent annual permit or short-term pass, the car will be towed at the owner’s expense, the violator could have his/her parking privileges revoked, and the owner may be referred for criminal prosecution.
- Updated Only Ticket Policy
Washington University in St. Louis will NO longer automatically void one parking violation (for no permit, incorrect zone, etc.) per fiscal year, if it is the only ticket issued. Every citation issued will be due and payable within seven (7) calendar days.
- Forgetting to Display a Permit
Your Washington University parking permit must be displayed at all times when on campus. Citations issued for not having your permit displayed cannot be voided. Citations are due and payable within seven (7) calendar days. If you would like to appeal the citation, you may follow the citation appeals process.