While our goal is to keep traffic moving and parking disruptions to a minimum, a variety of events can cause an increase in vehicular volume and impact parking on and around the Danforth Campus. We will list events we’re aware of on this page so you can plan ahead or consider one of our many smart commute options.
May 17-July 12: Shepley Drive Closure
- During this time period, Shepley Drive will be closed to all traffic from Big Bend to just west of the Shepley Garage entrance/exit to accommodate the replacement of the Dardick roof.
- During the closure:
- The eastern portion of Shepley will be open to two-way traffic from the Shepley Garage entry/exit to the entrance/exit to Wallace Drive;
- Commercial vehicles and vehicles taller than 7’8” will be unable to access Shepley Drive;
- The circulator stop for the South40 will be temporary relocated to Lot 50 on the north side of the Alumni House.
May 17-July 12: Shepley Garage Permit Holders
- Permit holders who park in the Shepley Garage can access by entering the campus at Forsyth and southbound Wallace. At the stop sign of the intersection of Wallace and Shepley Drives, turn right onto Shepley and then take a right into the Shepley Garage.
- Permit holders who typically park in the Wallace Garage can access the garage by entering the campus at Forsyth and southbound Wallace.
May 23: Chancellor’s Breakfast
On Tuesday, May 23, the Chancellor’s Breakfast will draw heavier traffic to Zone 1 and Zone 2.