At WashU, we’re committed to providing smart commuting options that are sustainable, healthy and less expensive than driving your car to campus. We offer a wide range of programs, resources, and support to help you find the transportation mix that’s right for you.
April is Active Transportation Month!
Parking & Transportation, in partnership with the Office of Sustainability, is gearing up for Active Transportation Month. We hope you stop by some of our upcoming events. Check back here for potential updates or weather-related changes.
- April 4 and April 5 – Free Bike Registration Drive: Stop by to register your bike for free and enjoy complimentary snacks. Both events will be held between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. outside of the Danforth University Center, near Mudd Field.
- April 8 – Group Bike Ride with WUPD: Starting at 9:30 a.m. at the base of Brookings steps. Lunch will be included.
- April 12 – Bike Tune-Up and Commuter Fair: From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DUC Edison Courtyard.
- April 13 – Bike Tune-Up and Commuter Fair: From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the DUC Edison Courtyard.
- April 10 – 21: WashU Rides Commuter Challenge.
- April 20 – WUSM Bike Tune-Up: From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- April 22 – Group Bike Ride with WUPD: Starting at 9:30 a.m. at the base of Brookings steps. Lunch will be included.
Learn more at visit the Office of Sustainability website.
Ready to Commute Smarter?
Schedule a Consultation
Discuss your needs with us and learn how to best commute without a car via the Metro, carpooling, and more.
A free website resource to help you explore WashU’s smart commuting options, including carpools, bikepools, and more.
Smart Commute Modes
Smart Commuting Stories
Learn how other WashU members are getting around campus.
Support Programs & Resources
Smarter commutes are one of many ways to be sustainable. Learn more ways to add sustainability to your life on and off campus.
Transportation Safety Policies
WashU is committed to supporting sustainable transportation and commuting options while fostering a safe and enjoyable environment for all. Our policies help us deliver on this commitment.