If you’re a WashU department on the Danforth Campus seeking a 2021-2022 Department Vehicle parking permit, please fill out the form below. Once approved, your cost center will be charged for the permit, which will be mailed to your department’s mail stop by mid- to late-July.
Please ensure you display a Department Vehicle permit on all department vehicles, whether car, truck, SUV or golf cart.
- Only vehicles insured by WashU are eligible for this permit.
- Permit must be affixed to the passenger side bottom corner of the front windshield to be valid.
- This permit is nontransferable and personal use is prohibited.
- Permit provides access into all gated parking areas, specifically yellow parking spaces or the appropriate departmental reserved spaces.
- The cost of the 2021-2022 Department Vehicle permits is $60, which is prorated once annually on Jan. 16, 2021.