The Danforth Campus Parking and Transportation Portal is a one-stop shop for a variety of parking and transportation services.
If you are a Danforth Campus student, faculty or staff member, you can access the portal by using your WUSTL key via the “affiliated login” button.
To make changes to your permit status, log into the Danforth Campus parking and transportation portal. Once logged in, follow the instructions outlined below:
To Cancel Permit:
- Please take a photo of your Danforth Campus Permit after it is cut and upload it to the form.
- In the “Documentation” text box please note “CANCEL” followed by either “Danforth Campus Permit.”
To Request a Hold or Reactivation:
- Permit holds are only available to faculty and staff with an individual, payroll-deducted parking permit during a medical leave, leave of absence or an academic sabbatical.
- Assuming eligibility, permit holds are valid for 90 days beginning on the date of request.
- In the “Documentation” text box please note “Hold” or “Reactivation” followed by “Danforth Campus Permit.”
- Please take a photo of your Danforth Campus Permit and upload it to the form.