The Campus Circulator shuttle offers complimentary transportation around the Danforth Campus for Washington University in St. Louis faculty, staff, students and guests.
The Campus Circulator shuttle route has been modified to accommodate the East End renovation project and is now using a temporary stop at Hoyt until a new permanent location on Forsyth is available. The service can be tracked in real time via the WUSTL Mobile app.
Campus Circulator Mobile App
The WUSTL Circulator app lets you see the Circulator’s schedule wherever you are and track its location in real time. Download the free WUSTL Circulator app from the iOS App Store or the Google Play store.
2018-2019 Circulator Schedules
- Academic Weekday Schedule (PDF)
- Academic Weekend Schedule (PDF)
- Break Weekday Schedule (PDF)
- Break Weekend Schedule (PDF)
7:40-2 a.m. on weekdays
12 p.m.-2 a.m. on weekends
|Academic||Aug. 27, 2018||Dec. 19, 2018|
|Academic||Jan. 14, 2019||May 08, 2019|
|Break (Thanksgiving)||Nov. 21, 2018||Nov. 25, 2018|
|Break (Semester)||Dec. 20, 2018||Jan. 13, 2019|
|Break (Spring)||March 10, 2019||March 16, 2019|
|Break (Summer)||May 09, 2019||Aug. 25, 2019|
No Campus Circulator Shuttle Service
- July 4, 2018: Independence Day
- September 3, 2018: Labor Day
- November 22, 2018: Thanksgiving
- November 23, 2018: Day After Thanksgiving
- December 24-25, 2018: Christmas
- December 31, 2018: New Year’s Eve
- January 1, 2019: New Year’s Day
- January 21, 2019: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- May 27, 2019: Memorial Day
Tips to Make the Most of the Campus Circulator
- If you need help planning your trip or finding shuttle schedule information, please call us at 314-935-4140. We will be happy to help you with your trip or assist you with transportation in any way possible. Please direct accessibility or special transportation questions to the shuttle information line at 314-935-5600.
- If the weather is inclement or during certain times of the day, we may experience delays in our schedules due to traffic or other road conditions. Please be patient; it is always our desire to arrive and depart according to schedule. It is best to arrive at the bus stop several minutes early. Our drivers operate their routes according to the standard time in our dispatch office. If you want to check your time against our time, please call us at 314-935-4140.
- When waiting at the bus stop please wave at the approaching driver, and he or she will stop for you. We share many bus stops with public transportation buses, so we need a wave from you to be sure you need us to stop.
- Smoking is never allowed on our vehicles.
- We appreciate your help in keeping our vehicles clean. Food and drink are allowed on the shuttle vehicles in closed containers only. Eating and drinking are not allowed in university vehicles.
- Please let the driver know a block in advance of your intended stop. Please indicate that you want the next stop by calling out “Next stop, please.” The driver will acknowledge that he or she heard you.
- If you believe that you have lost something on one of our buses, please call us at 314-935-4140 to see if we found it. We keep lost articles in our office for seven days before turning them over to the university lost and found located in the Mallinckrodt Center.
- Thank you for using our service. Your safety is our ultimate concern. For additional transit safety tips, please visit the Metro Transit St. Louis website. Students who use public transportation to access off-campus locations are responsible for their own safety. Students should be aware of their surroundings and should avoid traveling alone, particularly after dark.
- We hope you find our service meets your transportation needs. Parking & Transportation Services welcomes any comments, questions or suggestions. Please call us at 314-935-4140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.