The Millbrook Garage is located on North Danforth Campus. You can enter from the Forest Park Parkway and Throop intersection (ideal for visitors) or the intersection of Forest Park Parkway and Hoyt to westbound Throop (best for Zone 3-Yellow permit holders). The garage is available to visitors and annual permit holders eligible to park in Zone 3.
- Visitor parking is available on the fourth level (lower roof) on the south side of the garage.
- Please take your pulled tickets with you; no need to display on your dashboard.
- Upon returning to the garage, pay at the pay station located at the east, west or central pedestrian entrance/exits of the fourth level, on the south side (visitor level), before returning to your vehicle. Payment by credit card only. View garage rates
- To leave the garage, please scan your paid parking ticket at the exit station. This will activate the gate arms to open.
- Millbrook Garage Pay Stations (PDF)
Permit Holder Parking: Zone 3
Annual permit holders who are eligible to park in Zone 3 may park in designated spaces. Parking for Northwest Resident Permit holders is available on the south side of the upper roof.