The Danforth University Center (DUC) Garage is located under the Danforth University Center, in Zone 2. The garage is available to annual red and Zone 2 eligible permit holders as well as visitors.
- Daily visitor parking is available on the first level or the ramp down to the second level.
- Pulled tickets must be displayed on vehicle dashboard.
- Payment is made at the pay stations inside the first floor north and south elevator vestibules.
Validation tickets are available to university departments for distribution to visitors. Departmental charges will only be incurred when the validation is used and only for the amount of time the guest is parked. Visitors must park in a designated visitor space. To request a validation, fill out the request event parking form.
Permit Holder Parking: Zone 2
The second and third levels of the DUC garage are designated for annual parking permit holders who are eligible to park in Zone 2.
- Monday through Friday: 6-1 a.m.
- Saturday through Sunday: 8-1 a.m.
- No overnight parking permitted